Thursday, April 6, 2017

technicolor shorts section listing news-- Do you know what these shorts are?

This is where I'm lost... I know that these shorts are not on this list. I don't know the names. That Bugs Bunny short I have never seen (which just like you readers, I also have seen most of them), I think that the T&J and Madaline are Madeline and Jerry and Jumbo. I don't know though. If you know please confirm if i'm right AND put what the Bugs Bunny and Mickey shorts are!!!

Notice that Selzer and Quimby are credited.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Bugs is in front of the background from the Tweety and Sylvester short "Gift Wrapped". Don't remember any Bugs cartoon like that, and I'm not sure if the expression was drawn just for this publicity pose, or borrowed from another Freleng cartoon.

    ReplyDelete