Monday, January 1, 2018

Top 10 best posts of 2017

Happy New Year!!


It has been a great year and I am thankful to all of you readers out there. I would like to countdown by top 10 best posts of 2017.

  1. June Foray Stories=the stories that spun off to a book in production (Rocky Memories), these stories are by far the number one on our list.
  2. The Bugs Bunny Comic Strip vs Daily Times News---I have made over 45 posts on this. Including the reason why it wasn't in NC. By popular demand, I continue to post about it to this day. It is what made my blog known (I also had some help from Yowp)
  3. The worst comic credits (more North Carolina vs Bugs protests)--The 12 year old knows!
  4. Top Popeye Locations--- Locations of towns or other types of things that are devoted to Popeye.
  5. Film Comment Magazine--- One of the first posts. This magazine includes all the great historians like Mark Kausler and Greg Ford. Jerry Beck said "I bought that the day it came out, that's how old I am!"
  6. Woody Woodpecker Song Series--The song had it all. From it's own series on this blog to going to court to requests after unsuccessful suicides. 
  7. Ray Bradbury Collection Series--Ray Bradbury's own animation cels!
  8. Bugs Bunny at Hobart High School-- A 1944 yearbook never before seen by historians until me!
  9. Rationing to relieve headaches--World War 2 Rationing cartoons advertisements!
  10. World War 2 Planes---The US knows how to design a plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment