Friday, October 27, 2017

Rocky Memories: The Biographical Guide to Animation's First Lady



A while back, I posted the June Foray stories. They were widely successful. Today, I am officially writing a book on June. It is titled: Rocky Memories: The Biographical Guide to Animation's First Lady. I have helping me: Jerry Beck, Joe  Bevilacqua, Mark Kausler, the Chuck Jones family, The Chuck Jones Gallery, David Nimitz, and many others. It is divided into three parts: a biography of her life, stories with the people who new her (like the ones on the blog), and interviews with her. I am writing this book and if you knew June, I'd love to speak to you to get more info on her life and your stories will be put in the book. To contact me, use the same address as the June Foray blogposts (comicspies@gmail.com).

Also, I'd love suggestions for things to put in the book. And if you know people who I should interview please feel free to tell me. people I can't find a way to contact: Keith Scott, Tom Sito, Leonard Maltin, Scott Shaw!, Bob Bergan, Jim Korkis, and Don Pitts.


1 comment:

  1. UPDATE:

    I have Mark Evanier and is has been nice enough to offer help. I still would love yall's input and thanks Mark!

    ReplyDelete