Monday, September 13, 2021

A Bill Scott Fan Documentary

Hey everyone! While I continue to toil away at posts for Cartoon Research and a special post for this blog, I just wanted to share this. For the past year I’ve been helping Amber Jones with a fandocumentary on Bill Scott. At first, I was a bit skeptical about her project because most people who Bill knew have already passed so I wasn’t sure there was much to tell. However once she showed me the original audio and photos, I was absolutely amazed. I was absolutely onboard with the whole thing. Most of this stuff I had never heard before and neither have most of you. I was so impressed when I first spoke to her about her passion for Jay Ward that I helped her write sections of the doc, particularly the John Sutherland part. I also promoted the podcast on Mark Arnold’s podcast too! Enjoy and please comment what you think!

1 comment: