Saturday, October 2, 2021

Questions for You Guys About this Ad--What Was It Made for and What's this Actor's Name?

Hello everybody, Today I'm doiling away at special posts for this blog, doing my homework, and jotting into about seven time intensive posts for Cartoon Research. I've also been working on something specific for this blog. For the past year while balancing college, I've been toiling away at a weblink database for this blog. It's why the blog has been relatively untouched. In the meantime, I've got a question for you guys. Was this the first time the Looney Tunes characters appeared in an advertisement on Television? This was made in 1956 and I'm wondering if this was the first time Bugs was mentioned in a TV commerical. I'm sure they were mentioned in kid's shows using the AAP packages. Also was this a local kid's show host or someone else. I'm wondering who this was in this ad?

1 comment: