Friday, May 26, 2023

Mr. Jinks and Boo Boo? Sure Why Not!

Now these two characters were paired together in this record and this coloring book but their connection pretty much stops at the cover. Why they were paired in one title I don't know, neat though! Hanna-Barbera did other odd parings too such as comics like Huckleberry Hound and Yakky Doodle which I suppose was due to Yakky being added to the Huck syndication package when it started reruning on local stations. You're seeing missing links because Blogger is willing to let me add them. Google is making this service more and more difficult each time I post it seems
The Record can be bought for as low as ten dollars here I gotta give credit and a plug here...There is a great website about early coloring books called Retroreprints losts of great photos of coloring books there. I'm using their photo here. Unlike the record, I don't own this one.

2 comments:

  1. The record can be bought here. Google doesn't want to let me help folks out https://www.ebay.com/itm/285020898179

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also don't want to let me plug the retroreprints website. Blogger is becoming impossible...https://archive.retroreprints.com/coloring-books?book_id=4581

    ReplyDelete