Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Soaky Toy Commercials

Superman and Tennessee Tuxedo! Musky the Muskrat and Dick Tracy! These rule! These Soaky commercials are incredible. According to Darrel Van Citters there was also a Mr. Magoo with the Universal Monsters.
I love these Soaky commericals. I have several Soaky toys in my own collection (Yogi Bear, Felix the Cat, Porky Pig, and Top Cat). Those of you in (or near) the Birmingham Alabama area should visit my friend Tim Hollis's private toy museum in his home. It's absolutely fantastic. As a Birmingham resident, I have visited probably more time than anyone else (and I'll continue to go!) Here's the Creature from the Black Lagoon and the Mummy
Paul and Ringo!! This one is all live-action with teenagers instead of kids
Goofy and Pluto
Dick Tracy and Musky the Muskrat!
Superman and Tennesse Tuxedo. I don't think it's Don Adams doing Tennessee Tuxedo here.
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Porky Pig and Donald Duck
Popeye and Bluto
Mickey Mouse (all in live-action)

No comments:

Post a Comment